Construction Marketing Experience
The UK has over 35,000 marketing companies. However not all will be right for your business. Being involved in the construction or property industry means that you need an agency that understands the sector. Whether you are Bovis Homes, Lang O'Rourke or a freelance builder, you need an agency that knows your sector.
When looking for a marketing agency, you will most likely have the following criteria:
- Are they local?
- Do they know my business?
- How much will it cost?
What Construction Marketing Services Are There?
Marketing is quite broad and diverse, but can be broken down into the following categories:
- Business Development - To help you strategically develop and grow your business
- Branding - To help you create a brand for your business.
- Website Design - To either create a new website, or to give your existing website a re-design.
- Brochure Design - To create corporate brochures of flyers for you
- Exhibition Stand Design - To create a stand for events such as Interbuild
- Telemarketing - To help you generate new tenders or business enquiries.
- Public Relations - To get you media representation in construction magazines like Building.
Every construction company needs to have a business development strategy in place. With Brexit around the corner, no-one really knows where the industry will go. Will we see another downturn as we saw in 2007, or will is grow? For this reason, having a good business strategy in place is important.